Solazur bracelet set "Hamsai" --- Comfortable. Protective. Original design.
This is a special gorgeous bracelet set - a blend of copper, seed beads and gemstones, with two charm symbols; that both have religious and cultural significance in many parts of the world.
A bold, unique and different design, in which I tried to incorporate in an artistic way two well known protective talismans: Hamsa hand and Evil eye.
Bracelets compliment each other so well, and will look stylish worn as a set. But you can purchase as *each also. If you need to have the bracelet customized, send me a note and will do my best to make it your special design :-)
Bracelets are made with:
- solid copper beads (4mm and 6 mm)
- a variety of accent beads (glass Czech beads, Tiger's eye and Amazonite) and two charms: one Hamsa hand and one blue Evil eye
- on durable high quality stretch cord
The Hamsa Hand or Hand of Fatima is an ancient Middle Eastern talisman. In all religions it is a protective symbol and brings abundance, fertility, luck, and good health.
The evil eye is known as a protective talisman to ward off negative energy.
The wonders of copper:
- is one of the two gifts for the 7th year of wedding anniversary
- enhances the energetic properties of other Crystals
- has well known properties as helping with reducing inflammations
- is a good energy conductor, helps to stimulate energy flow throughout the body
- has grounding energy
And is also my favorite metal to work with :-)
My love for copper has been reflected on all my jewelry designs, and each piece has its spark of joy. We wear copper for its properties or for its unique warmth glow.
Bracelets made and posted on March 5th, 2022
Design protected by copyrights for ©2022www.solazurjewelry.com
Every item is made to order, and I am making sure all beads are free of defect and I double check that all is good prior to be shipped to its owner.
For the entire Solazur collection, you are invited to take a tour on my website:
Thank you for visiting Solazur, my world of joy :-)
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.